A GREAT OF A STORY
I have a dream. A simple dream. I just wanna be a writer.
LOL~ there's a very simple dream. If another people wanna be a doctor, or an
actris. I wanna be a writer. That dream coming when i sit in junior high
school. But, To be honest, i like reading story when i sit at elementary
school. I usually borrow books from school library and i begin to feel of A
GREAT OF A STORY. The story make me draw an imagination on my brain. I like it.
Every read a story like going to another world who there’s just me. Emm.. I
mean, the person in the story is me XD...
I decided to be a writer when i read a book with titled “
Eiffel I’m In Love”. All of you know that, yeah? After the book has a good
popularity, the story became a movie. I
don’t like the movie at all. Because, the movie like distroid my imagination.
Haha! Beside it, i wanna be like the book’s writer. She is a student on senior
high school, but she can make a book with the story like that^^
I have a good quote in Bahasa :
Menulislah, agar dunia
melihatmu...
To me
the word is for me. You know, i am a person who didn’t like speaking to much. I
like writing, and i became to think explore my mind with word. So, i decided
became a writer. Wrote a write jusn’t about fiction, but reality to.
Hmm...
But, we can’t life like that. I must be a person who can
speak in front of people. In other word, and other method J
With one method, or another ---
Man On The Ledge
-after received email
that my story will be publicated ^^

Comments