Can I Be Cassiopeia?
You
know what? I’m a fanatic fans of TVXQ! A Korean Boyband. I know about them 3 years ago, in same time of they’re separated. That’s funny. I
became their fans when they’re have a problem. But, i don’t grow up with their
problem. I just know them six month before there of TVXQ member’s lawsuit.
As
same with another teenager, i like korean drama. But, i don’t know much about
boyband and girlband. Sometime, i think about person who can insipire me. I
think very hard, and i don’t know whose famous person in my mind. After has an
bad condition, emm, you know, broken heart (haha!), i begin life without love.
I promise to be a good children and has a idol who can inspire me. And i got
TVXQ! They’re so AWESOME. You know, now korean has many boyband and girlband.
But, they CAN’T be like TVXQ! Do!. TRUST ME! Just TVXQ! Have a good voice, good
dance, and good talent. I mean, each member has it. Ever, the world called them
“The God Of The East” like they name.
My
bias is Hero. And this guy, you know, the answers of people i looking for to
inspire me. He’s handsome, he have a very good voice, and he can dance very
well. But, i don’t see him like that. He have a very good history before he
became a famous people. Although, he is atheis. His life is very difficult.
Until now. But, Hero~ as his stage name, he is a Hero.
Bersakit-sakit dahulu,
bersenang-senang kemudian.
Hero
is like quote above! When i read his biography, i’m crying hard. How a child
15th years old went to Seoul, try to change his family life, workhard everyday.
He doing that ALONE. He separated with his biological mother and his father is
left him when he’s born. His life is so sad. Can you imagine that? But, Hero
has a strong heart.
That
story --- make me strong. Because i have a Hero, not Hero JaeJoong. But, Allah
SWT. When i feel lonely, when i feel the world is so boring, i know Allah
always beside me. Like Allah beside Hero. So , he can be a famous people now.
Hero
JaeJoong just not a singer. He can composed song and he an good actor too ^^
Jangan takut pada kegelapan, karena
tak jauh dari situ akan ada cahaya
I
have a good reason why i decided to be a Cassiopeia.
--- Always Keep The Faith!





Comments